A Film by: Hesam Dehghani
Tagline: FEEL THE ART.
Synopsis: The film goes on a picturesque journey across Iran and searches for people who are using their five senses for creating art.
From a small village in the very northern part of Iran to a southern island, the film takes us to seven different cities and shows the unique use of each human sense to creating “things”, that are beyond our basic needs.
This short documentary is divided into five segments: Smell, Taste, Sound, Touch and Sight; and depicts the art blended with culture, religion, beliefs and traditions of Iranian people.
Running Time: 21 minutes
Filming Location: Iran (Tehran, Isfahan, Shiraz, Kerman, Tonekabon, Qeshm Island, Niasar)
Completion Date: June 14, 2015
Released: 1. November 2015: Moab International Film Festival (USA)
2. December 2015: Zero Plus International Film Festival (Russia)
3. April 2016: CMS International Film Festival (India)
4. April 2016: Jacksonville International Film Festival (USA)
5. April 2016: Riga Tourism International Film Festival (Latvia)
6. June 2016: VIVA International Film Festival (Bosnia)
7. June 2016: Baku International Tourism Film Festival (Azerbaijan)
8. June 2016: Culture Unplugged Film Festival (Indonesia)
9. August 2016: Iranian Film Festival - San Francisco (USA)
10. September 2016: Grand Indiewise Convention (USA)
11. August 2017: Troia Handmade Documentary Film Festival (Italy)
12. September 2017: Zagreb International TourFilm Festival (Croatia)
13. December 2018: InShort Film Festival - Lagos (Nigeria)
14. April 2019: Intimalente International Film Festival - (Italy)
Directed by: Hesam Dehghani
Produced by: Persian Magic Art Group
World Distributor: Gonella Productions
Cinematographer: Shahriyar Kavoosi
Editor: Hesam Dehghani
Music by: Ethan Ferdosi, Foad Tohidi, Mina Mehrizi, Fardin Lahurpur, ChaarTaar
Production Manager: S. M. Neamatzadeh
Camera Assistant: Salman Ebrahimi
Colorist: Siavash Poorkhalili
Technical Support: Moshaver Honar (MosharIran) Co.
Equipment by: Green Visage Co.
Camera: Canon 5D Mark II
Aspect Ratio: HDV (1920x1080)